MDM - C360 Developer - Analyst
MDM-C360 Developer - Analyst
Role reports to: Sr. IT Director Europe
Location: The Netherlands
We are looking for a skilled MDM-C360 Developer/Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in working with MDM tools and a strong background in data management and analytics
How can you help us?
- Manage the MDM-C360 application.
- Ensure Solution Success Beyond Implementation - post implementation solution takeover and support.
- Perform application changes, tuning, administrative activity, issue resolution and enhancement activities.
- Continuous adaption of Solutions to meet expanding business needs - expand functional capabilities, broaden adoption and market expansion, or upgrades.
- Regular and evolving support to both business and IT to keep solution business ready and relevant.
- Ensure that C360 system remains optimized and operationally sound.
- Service Operational activities - Management of Scheduled Jobs & Incident Assessment and Management.
Are you our match?
- A graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience in an international environment.
- Have at least 3 years of IT work experience with at least 2 or more years as a Business Analyst/ with MDM-C360 applications or in a similar role with data modelling.
- Experience in design and development of Informatica MDM-C360 (SaaS).
- Working knowledge of Entity 360, Provisioning Tool, Informatica Data Director (IDD).
- Deep understanding and experience working on Match & Merge Configuration, and Performance Tuning.
- Understanding of Informatica MDM API - SIF (SOAP) & Business Entity Services (REST).
- Understanding of MDM domains (Customer, Vendor/Supplier, Item) as well as business rules and workflows.
- Experience on Informatica PIM – Product 360 would be an add-on.
We have everything covered:
- Comprehensive induction by experienced colleagues – An individually tailored onboarding plan and fixed contacts so you can be off to a great start
- Company pension plan We understand the value of a good pension plan and, therefore, increase our contributions to your pension plan throughout employment.
- 26 days of vacation – We priorities work-life balance
- Modern workplace – Our office has been recently renovated
- A wide range of training opportunities and employee-oriented services – We actively support you in your personal and professional development
- Free fresh fruit and coffee, a subsidized lunch and other benefits, such as a fitness allowance – So that your physical well-being is prioritized
- Employee Assistance Program – Your mental well-being is taken care of
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Our Medline Success Factors
Do you recognise yourself in these factors? Then Medline might be a great place for you to work! We believe that the way in which people approach their work, collaborate with their colleagues and fulfil the needs of our customers are just as important as their technical and professional skills, and play a big role in professional and personal success.
MDM - C360 Developer - Analyst
Loading application form