Customer Service Agent
Role reports to: Customer Service Team Lead
Direct reports of role: NA
In many cases, the customer service department serves as the first point of contact for customers, which speaks to the significance and importance of this role. Customer service is the voice, ear and heart of our company. The customers service department is dedicated fostering close collaboration and teamwork with the sales team and many other departments. This collaborative effort is aimed at ensuring the utmost customer satisfaction and happiness, ultimately contributing to the overall success of Medline.
How can you help us?
- Work closely with Account Managers in the Benelux region and their customers, delivering personalised service to address any inquiries and requests promptly and professionally
- Ensure order maintenance in our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (QAD), encompassing order entry through to order invoicing
- Regularly review all reports to maintain accuracy and provide support during month-end and year-end closings
- File claims and complaints efficiently
- Coordinate efforts with departments such as customer service, marketing, contracts and pricing across our various locations as needed
- Execute administrative tasks assigned by the Account Manager, including tasks like organising special delivery requests and inputting orders
- Provide information about order statuses and any existing backorders to customers and Account Managers
- Use effective communication skills to address all customer requirements
- Strive to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in accordance with company standards.
Are you our match?
- Previous customer service experience is required
- Knowledge of the medical supplies market is an advantage;
- Proficiency in oral, written, and interpersonal communication is crucial
- Ability to fluently communicate in Dutch, French and English both verbally and in writing
- Possesses methodical and well-structured organisational skills;
- Adaptable team player with the capability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively
- Confident in interacting and dealing with individuals across all levels within the organisation
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, consistently delivering result
- Strong background in administrative tasks
- Demonstrate a great attention to detail.
We have everything covered:
- Comprehensive induction by experienced colleagues; an individually tailored onboarding plan and fixed contacts so you can be off to a great start
- Group insurance; we want to be there for you in both good and challenging times
- Hospitalisation insurance; for you and your family members
- Meal vouchers; to support a healthy meal choice
- Eco-cheque; to support the environment
- Commuting costs; so you can easily get to the office
- 20 leave days plus nine recuperation days; because we also focus on personal development
- Employee Assistance Programme; so that your mental well-being is taken care of
- Additional Insurances; to take care of you and your family members.
Medline is committed to reducing our carbon footprint, developing responsible products, supporting our employees and local communities, and promoting high ethical standards internally and among our supplier partners. Click here to discover what Medline is doing to make healthcare more sustainable for people and the planet.