Product Manager, SPT & Proxima
Role reports to: Sales Manager Iberia
As Product Manager in the SPT & Proxima Division, you will be responsible for researching, understanding, and communicating customers’ needs, regarding the portfolio in Spain and Portugal, to drive the sales growth and profitability of your product categories. You will collaborate with business units across the organization, including sales, marketing, operations, inventory management, and finance.
Product management at Medline stands out, in part, as it gives you the opportunity to run your product line as if it were your own business. Our leadership teams are also passionate about their business and expect the same from you.
How can you help us?
- Manage the product categories in the division to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives.
- Identify and launch new products that will generate sales growth in Europe.
- Identify and implement improvements to Medline products.
- Market and competitor analysis.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to make product tests and present new business
- Establish the product category pricing strategy.
- Develop training programs, sales tools and marketing materials for the sales team.
- Act as local expert for each line or division, and point of contact for internal and external clients
Are you our match
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing is mandatory
- More than 5 years of experience in the operating room as a nurse
- 2-3 years of work experience in a similar role (sales departments or supporting product management, preferably in the healthcare industry)
- Assertiveness, decisiveness, and positive attitude
- Strong communication and argumentation skills
- Personal accountability and a passion to succeed
- Strong organizational skills for data analysis
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in Spanish and English
- Ability to work successfully in cross-functional teams in a multicultural environment
- Good Microsoft Office skills (especially with Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Travel (>50% Monday to Friday); Class B driving license
We have everything covered
- A hybrid work system: two days at home/two at the office
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance, medical insurance, and pension plan
- Language classes and license from LinkedIn Learning in search of continuous learning
- Environment with restaurant services, gym, bank, post office and transport
- Team building events throughout the year to promote team coherence :)
Medline is committed to reducing our carbon footprint, developing responsible products, supporting our employees and local communities, and promoting high ethical standards internally and among our supplier partners. Click here to discover what Medline is doing to make healthcare more sustainable for people and the planet.